This is a delicious Slow Cooker meal. Perfectly moist Pork Chops!
- 6-8 Pork Chops or Pork Steaks
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can Chicken Broth (14.5 oz can)
- 1/4 cup Tailgaters Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced or 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 6 Medium Potatoes, Sliced
- 1 Large Onion, Sliced
Where to begin?
Combine Soup, Broth, Tailgaters Beer Mustard, Thyme, Garlic and Pepper in a Crock Pot. Next, add the Potatoes and Onion, stir to coat. Place pork chops on top of Mustard Sauce and Vegetables. Cover with lid and cook on Low 8-10 hours or on High 4-5 hours.
To use this as a “Make Ahead Meal” simply, follow directions stated above place crock pot in refrigerator over night and place pot in slow cooker before leaving in the morning to begin your day. We all love coming home to a delicious
meal ready to eat!